- DOCTOR, Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grade Point Average: 8.03
- PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY SPECIALIST with special orientation in Maxillofacial Surgery and Complete Recertifications in 2002, 2006 and 2011.
- FIRST PLACE in Medical Residency Plan from Municipalidad de Buenos Aires.
- Complete her Medical Residency at the well known Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Division of Hospital Ramos Mejía, where the chief of Plastic Surgery was Dr. JOSE ALBERTO CERISOLA, one of the pioneers of cirugía Craniomaxillofacial in Argentina.
- Continued her activity as Chief Surgeon Honoraria e Instructor of new Medicial Residents.
Dr. Valotta was chief of Maxillofacial Surgery at the Sanatorio Del Valle and part of Plastic Surgery Division at the Hospital Militar Central, where she practice several maxillofacial and children malformations surgerys .
She completed his surgical training in the area of CRANEOMAXILOFACIAL SURGERY in the prestigious service of Dr. FERNANDO ORTIZ MONASTERIO at the Manuel Gea González Hospital in Mexico City and in the Advanced Plastics Nucleus led by Dr. VERA CARDIM in San Pablo. Also in the area of RECONSTRUCCION NASAL with FREDERICK MENICK, world reference in the subject.
Finally, in the area of auricular reconstruction she was trained by Dr. FRANCOISE FIRMIN, the best reconstructive ear surgeon in the world, accompanying her in various missions in Latin America and Paris, her workplace, and with whom she currently cultivates a great friendship./p>
She was invited as a lecturer to more than 40 national and international symposiums, courses and congresses, always lecturing on topics related to face reconstruction, among them the Congress of Plastic Surgery of St. Petersburg where she spoke of facial paralysis and nasal reconstruction, the first symposium of Microsurgery organized by FAUSTO VITERBO in Botucatu in the state of San Pablo, Brazil.
At the symposium, Dr Valotta had the opportunity to share experiences with DANIEL LABBÉ, the creator of one of the most modern techniques for the treatment of facial paralysis, used and presented for the first time in Argentina.
Also, she was invited to the Hospital of Craniofacial Anomalies of Bauru, San Pablo, Brazil, the only one in the world, by the Chief of Craniofacial Surgery of the hospital, Dr. Nivaldo Alonso, in two occasions, where she lectured on ear reconstruction and operated ten patients with no auricle.
He attended the Otorhinolaryngology Service of UNIVERSIDAD DE CAMPINAS, in San Pablo, Brazil, where he presided over the 1st Symposium on Facial Paralysis, giving three lectures on the subject and operated on three cases of facial paralysis with the “Colgajo de Labbé”.
Was part ff the prestigious “Alpine Workshop”, an annual event held in Europe since 1974, founded by Hans Anderl and Wolfgang Muhlbauer, which is only accessible by invitation, and has a maximum of 50 surgeons from around the world.
In November 2013, presided the 1st HANDS ON INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON AURICULAR RECONSTRUCTION at the Indisa Clinic at Santiago de Chile.
She has written numerous works on facial reconstruction, some of them published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the most prestigious journal of the specialty, and has written chapters of national and international books, among them the third edition of “Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery” by Felipe Coiffmann.
She currently works as a Consultant for the Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Service of the School Hospital of the Universidad Abierta Interamericana, Head of the Reconstructive Complex Surgery Unit of the Clinica Bazterrica and as a Medical Surgeon, specialist in Plastic Surgery, in her private practice.
Honors & Awards
- She was elected, by merit, Chief of Residents of the Division of Plastic Surgery
- He has received the ANNUAL PRIZE of the Society of Plastic Surgery of Buenos Aires to the BEST SCIENTIFIC WORK year 1994: “Extensive exenteration of the orbit: Critical analysis of the different reconstructive methods”. The Mention of Honor of the Argentine Society of Plastic Surgery Year 1996
- Scientific paper: “Perineal Osteotomies in Reconstructive Rhinoplasty” and the SENIOR PRIZE of the ARGENTINE COMPANY OF PLASTIC SURGERY Year 1999 with the paper: ‘A new classification of palpebral ptosis based on the clinical analysis of 300 cases’.
- Full member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Society of Plastic Surgery of Buenos Aires, Argentine Society of Plastic Surgery, Ibero-Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery, International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- tular member of ISAR (International Society of Auricular Reconstruction), proposed in a direct way, where only teachers in ear reconstruction with extensive experience in the subject have access.
- Together with the company SURGIKAL, she designed special steel sutures for auricular reconstruction, previously non-existent in Argentina, without receiving any kind of royalties.